Wednesday 11 December 2013

Why did you meet me ? Chapter-10





  CHAPTER-10

        The letter was posted by Ruma and when it was received by Rajesh, he read it several times, the more he read, the more he was moved emotionally.
        Rajesh wrote a letter in reply to Ruma that she should concentrate on her study to make her career bright.
        Ruma received the letter and ashamed of not concentrating on her study instead writing such a long emotional letter to disturb him in his study of law.
        A month spent studying seriously by Ruma but one cloudy evening she felt loneliness and started writing another letter to her beloved as,
           My Everything
                 As you asked me to concentrate on study, I  did it but it is rainy day and moving black clouds in the sky make me sad and so I am writing you this letter.
          Now the greatest fact which is related to me at present is that I am in love with you, the most refresing thing is that whenever I tried to resist your love and also my love for you and whenever I tried to go away from you, the result was just the opposite what I wanted, you came all the more  closer to me.
        I was wrong before, when I said to you once that I can never love any person after my bye-gone love, my own thinking proved to be wrong. I am in love with you.

                                                                 Your own
                                                                     Ruma
        The letter was posted to Rajesh and both write letters regularly. Time passes but gradually.
        And the three long years ended and Rajesh reached where the frustrated lot often reached. After all the legal profession is very often the last refuge of the frustrated.
        Ruma in a deep sadness concentrated more and more on her study of civil services examinations and at last she got through the civil services examinations and became a tough bureaucrat living in her own Ivory Tower.
        In her loneliness Ruma often thought of Tagore's famous poem, which goes like this,
                “ The lonely have no fear
                   Fear reigns only amidst the crowd
                   The lonely have no shame
                   Shame reigns only amindst the many
                   Lonely is the creator ”
                                                       to be continued.....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment