Wednesday 11 December 2013

Why did you meet me ? Chapter-9




CHAPTER-9

        Rajesh was selected in Delhi University of Law and he was to go for Delhi for law educaion and degree.
        Next day Rajesh told Ruma about his success in passing out the prelim test for law education in Delhi. Ruma was happy but soon she became sad as Rajesh was to go Delhi.
        Any way Rajesh though very reluctantly parted with Ruma, he did not want to go to Delhi but somehow got himself ready to go and at last went to Delhi.
        Before Rajesh left Ruma's house, she wrote a short letter as,
                “ You are in my blood
                    you are in my heart beat
                   you are in my life
                you become me and I become you
                  Then
                my absence will certainly hurt you ”
                                                              Your Own
                                                                    Ruma
        and on another letter which she wrote on the back of the letter as,
                           Love Comes on this earth
                                  When you said me
                                        I love you
                               ( Though very casually )
                                                                Your Own
                                                                    Ruma       
                                          
         and handed over to Rajesh to keep it always in his purse.
        Rajesh kept it in his purse and with heavy heart went out of Ruma's house.
        Next day Rajesh left Ruma and went to Delhi.
        Though Rajesh was in Delhi physically but his heart was where Ruma was.In fact Rajesh fell in love with Ruma.
        The condition of Ruma was same. She reamined engrossed in thought of Rajesh. She wrote a letter to Rajesh as,
        My Everything
                  You know that I can never imagine life without you. When you are not here, a thinking of loosing you looms large in my heart. I do not want to loose you at any cost and I hope the same from you too. Don't forget your promise that you'll remain with me always. Why did not you call me at least once since then. I am in a very bad condition. Remember what happened to me when you did not meet me for a week then how can you leave me for three long years. I am not denying that I can not wait for you till three years, I mean to say only one thing that three years are like three eras for me, how will I pass them without you alone ?
        I am like a stranger in my own house. Heavy restrictions are imposed upon me. I want to ask only one question to you,  “ Is living in Delhi without me is more important than my life ? You can take me out from my house to Delhi, where you live now. Why did not you think of me and my mess in which I am in without you ? Don't leave me in the middle of the way please. I can wait for you till my last breath also but I am suffering a lot.
        I want you and love you, I need you to live. Please, don't be so indifferent to me. At least keep in touch, do at least one call in a week.
        You know I can think no body else except you in my life. I will better die with your crimson on my forehead than to bring any other man at your place in my life.
        Please make quick decision as my breath and my energy are completely lost. I can think of nothing  without you. Please save me, take me out of this frustration in which I am in. Save me, Rajesh. I will be happy with you in any way you keep me but no, never without you. I am not forcing you to decide or to give final decision, I just want you to take me soon from here or kill me with your hands. It is better to die by your hands than to spend such a long year without you.
        My father and my mother will do nothing as there are three more children in the house.
        I am yours and I want to be yours forever. You always said me that “ ask something ” ?
        I am asking you my life. Decide soon whatever you want. Remember one thing I want to live, not to die but I want to live only with you and for you. There is no happiness without you in my life. I will never deny to be yours. Just plan it all and we will declare after we will be one.                                         
        My life is in your hands. Save me or kill me. Reply me soon. Waiting for your reply, don't keep quiet.
        Look in my heart and then write.
        Remember words have meaning, each and every word of this letter is my final decision.
                                                                 Help me
                                                               Your Own
                                                                    Ruma
                                  to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment