Monday 9 December 2013

Why did you meet me ? Chapter-8




  CHAPTER-8
         Next day when Rajesh came to Ruma's house and both were sitting across the table, Ruma for the first time opened her heart through a chit of paper over which she had written thus,
                To,
                        My Everything
              Today I want to say something
                Today A wish I make
                I will be there with you
                In each and every step you take
                I will be there with you
                In each and every breath you make ”

                                                         From,

                                                          Your Own
                                                               Ruma

        When Rajesh read it, he was so much moved that he never uttered a single word but pulled a sheet of paper from a copy and started writing thus,
                “ There is a tiny place deep in your heart where keep your most secret dreams and there are some people who keep their dreams locked up tight foreever.” and gave it to Ruma, who after reading the piece of paper, answered by writing another couplet as,
              “ But dreams are not meant to be locked up. They are meant to be brought out into the sunlight where they can take shape and fly” and gave it to Rajesh, who after going through the same, smiled.
        The smile of Rajesh inspired Ruma to write once again and as such, she wrote,
        “ For whatever our problems, I am happier with you than without you,
                                            From You,
        “ Forgive me for the crime of loving you. But you know that I am not I but 'you'
                                                   To You
        “ Tell me what I do
           If I see everywhere you
           Tell me what I do
           If I kiss even the place
           You keep your shoe
           Tell me what I do
           If I can do nothing without you
           By my condition I can fell yours,
           Tell me what I can do
           If I feel the pains of you
           I can see truth in your eyes
           I know you say the best
           When you say nothing at all
           I know our love is a spiritual one
        But being an earthly creature, Show me
                Where is my Destiny ?
        and the said piece of paper Ruma gave to Rajesh. Rajesh read it and understood that Ruma was in tremendous emotion.
        An hour elapsed, both Ruma and Rajesh did not talk a word, only wrote to each other.
        Rajesh could not resist the temptation of sitting an hour more because the question-answer session had been going on so smoothly that he was enjoying the moment very much.
        Again Rajesh wrote, “ what do you want from me, Ruma ?
        Ruma answered as such,

        “ Fatherly care
           Motherly warmth
           Brotherly possession
        This is what you mean to me
        I need not anything but exactly
        that what you have to offer me
            a bit of cloud and sky
            moonlight and soothing breeze
        and a life of love and care. ”

        When Rajesh read it, he could not resist himself in embracing her and Ruma in his embrace found great solace and peace.
        And when both parted with each other, Ruma's large eyes were full of tears.
        Rajesh held a drop of tear in his ring finger and told her, “ don't waste it, Ruma, it is very precious. ”
        Ruma smiled with her dimple cheek.
        That seen was captured by Rajesh in his heart's camera for keeping it forever.
        Rajesh told her in this session for the first time that it is time to go Ruma.
        Ruma said adeu by saying that,
 
                       “ I will steal you from yourself
                          And keep my property
                         I will make you my everything ”  

        Rajesh said, okay Ruma, meet you tommorow and went out.
        Ruma became sad.








No comments:

Post a Comment